Monday 14 November 2011

Domain co.cc was banned by Google

Actually, I was upset why my blog does not exist in google SERP, and after searching for info I realized it was happening because my blog using the domain co (dot) cc. From some sites I read it was all because of the existence of domains co (dot) cc is considered spam by Google's new algorithm called google pandas. And after I tried to change my blog domain to blogspot (dot) com again, it turns out my blog directly indexed in google SERP's, so it was clear why my blog is not displayed in Google's SERP.

Many opinions of these sites say that one reason why co.cc domain is not indexed in google SERP because it seemed  domain co (dot) cc was banned by google only for the sake of survival blogspot, google may see blogspot users began to decrease, because most of the users began switching to a free subdomain co (dot) cc.

So for those of you who are bloggers still use a domain that has been provided by blogspot. Or if you want to change your domain, replace with a paid domain, so that does not happen as I've experienced.

0 comments:

Post a Comment